Friday, February 6, 2009

~ Flashback Friday ~

As Matt and I are approaching our 17th wedding anniversary, I thought it would be a great time to flash back to when we were just dating. We met at a Family Home Evening while attending the University Ward here in Fresno. I was just 20 and Matt was 23 at the time. Matt was eager to get married having just returned from his mission, but I was young and had my whole life ahead of me, and I wasn't ready to get married so quick. We dated for a couple of years before I finally accepted Matt's wedding proposal. He proposed while floating in a hot air balloon over the Napa Valley. It was so beautiful. We were married in the Oakland Temple on Valentines Day. Seventeen wonderful years later here we are blogging about it.









2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww, you guys are too cute! Great old photos!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Hey, are you using those heart-shaped tins this weekend? hee hee