Thursday, August 6, 2009

LIFES A BEACH

There are mountain people and there are ocean people. Luckly, for our boys they have one of each for a parent! (that is why we are content to live in fresno..halfway between both!) I am the ocean lover. As soon as we are near the ocean, I just have to open the window and smell that salty, fishy air to feel at peace. I love everything about the ocean and do my part to share that with the kids. Matt likes the ocean, but as soon as he smells the ocean, all he can think of is sand in his shorts and sticky seaweed. He is the mountain man. He feels at peace with the smell of pine trees. I like the pine trees, but as soon as I smell them I know im in for sticky pinecones and dirty toes! For this trip...it was all ocean baby!!



I think I can turn them into ocean kids yet!

Logan getting a lift from his big brother!

There is nothing quite as fun as being chased by the waves! You have to zoom in to see the smile on those faces..its awesome!


picture perfect day...life is truely a beach!


It just doesnt get any better then this for me...my boys and the ocean!




0 comments: