Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Hearts

I love valentines day! I love it because its our anniversary, and because its such a fun day to tell those around you how much you love them! We celebrated 18 years together-wow! time really flys when you are having fun! We did our date nite to celebrate then helped the kids celebrate too! We filled there room with valentine balloons-boy were they surprised when they got up! I think we had over 40 ballons !!
whats valentines without a heart shaped cookie and LOTS of frosting??

Logans school party
Hes such a ham!! He doesnt look like hes having any fun does it??

My heart is soo full! I am so blessed to have so much love in my life! I truely have a wonderful family that keeps me laughing and smiling, extended family that supports and loves us and friends that I can count on in a pinch. To all of you HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!



0 comments: