Thursday, May 28, 2009

first ears

A few weeks ago we packed up and headed to Disneyland (we even pulled the kids out of school-bad parents!) for a few days of fun and sun. My mom and Denny came with us making the trip that much sweeter to the kids (and we really appreciated the extra pair of hands!)


We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel for the first time-I told mom she made a hotel snob out of me. I dont think we will ever stay anywhere else again! The kids loved the pool and slide and we ended up spending a whole day there just playing!


The kids loved disneyland...what not to love really? You get to see the real Darth Vader, ride the run away train and roaring rapinds 3 times and eat icecream in the shape of mickey ears. Its all for the kids right??

And what's more magical then seeing your baby get his first pair of ears?


PRICELSS!!

2 comments:

JHosford said...

I can't believe you went with out us!!

Rebecca said...

I loved the DLAND Hotel -- the swimming pool, the exercise room was fantastic, and oh-so convenient!