Monday, June 1, 2009

Logan's Limo

Matt has been off the last few days and he has been picking up Logan from school on his new (old) bike. All the kids at Logan's school think he is the coolest and everyone wants a ride! It's also been quite the attraction with the neighborhood kids as well.
Matt and the boys are always bringing home old junky bikes. When Matt said he had a coworker who was throwing this old tandem away and wanted to bring it home, I had my reservations. Our garage is full of bikes! He assured me that I would like this one. He spent a couple of weeks polishing out the rust, put new seats on, and tuned it up. I think it turned out pretty cute and it's fun to ride!

1971 Schwinn Twinn Delux - aka The Yellow Submarine

4 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

That is awesome! How fun!

cmz^3 said...

Great bring it to Utah and we can have a Family reunion this summer.

Nicole said...

Oh, that is too cool! I want one!!

Rebecca said...

And I love the personalized plates! Ride on over to my house!