Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NO NO bad dog!


Remember that far side cartoon, with the dog that said "my name is NO No bad dog, what is your name?" I am sure that is what Cali thinks her name is! Yes, as you can see from the picture it all started out perfect. She is the adorable puppy that Santa brought. And for a short time there was the pitter patter of puppy and childrens feet running through the house. Then the puppy chewing started and its all been down hill! Yesterday she actually pullled out the pool sweep and started chewing the pool sweep and the hose! I think the boys may have learned a new four letter word that day from dad! I know she will outgrow it... Im just not sure our house will still be standing!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Awwwwwww, but she's SOOO cute! :o)

Gwen Hawkins said...

OOOOHHH I am so not a dog fan! Our brat has been banned to the backyard for a few years now..

Rebecca said...

My new dog, Nikki, is a chewer and it's driving me crazy. He recently chewed up a blue sand bucket in one night -- and the toy you brought over with the bed? Chewed it up this morning . Olivia sad that the "toy guts" were everywhere. And yes, they were!